**Currently a 8-10 week wait to ship from manufacturer**
The RENS P-4000 Metal Detector is a lightweight portable metal detector built with the same rigid standard that has made RENS Metal Detectors one of the most durable and reliable in the field today. Backed by more than 50 years of experience, design and service. The RENS P-4000 Metal Detector is designed to be used in an industrial environment and it doesn't require a lot of operator training.
RENS P-4000 Metal Detector Features:
- Self Calibrating
- Regulated Power
- Battery Gauge
- Protective Case
- Fully Adjustable
The RENS P-4000 Metal Detector is a fully automated unit. Simply turn on and let it works as hard as you do. The RENS Model P-4000 metal detector runs 10 hours on a full charge. Regulated power prevents loss of sensitivity as battery charge is depleted.
RENS P-4000 Metal Detector Specifications:
- Swivel Head
- Weighs approx. 7 1/2 pounds
- 17.5 Volt Power Supply
- Solid State Circuitry
- Adjustable Sound Level (0-90db)
- Includes earphone, shoulder strap, battery pack, recharger & Poly-form carrying case.
All distances in inches
|5d Nail (Finish)
The above items cannot be detected at distances farther away than shown in the above chart.
The RENS P-4000 Metal Detector offers factory direct repair service and a two year parts and labor warranty.
Suggested method of scanning logs with the RENS P-4000 Metal Detector
This procedure will insure that the entire surface of the log is scanned by the metal detector. (Note: The surface (ground, deck, concrete floor) must be free of metal in order not to interfere with electromagnetic field of the search head.
- 1. Place search head close to the log surface and scan the entire length of the log as shown in diagram below.
- 2. Move to other side of the log and repeat step.
- 3. Roll log over as required to expose unscanned surfaces. Scan the rest of the circumference of the log covering the complete surface of the log. Overlap longitudinal sweeps to prevent dead spots.
More about RENS Metal Detectors....
RENS Metal Detectors have been manufacturing the most dependable and accurate metal detectors on the market for over 70 years. RENS high powered metal detector system offers efficient and cost effective tramp metal detection for both ferrous and non-ferrous metal. Detection of stray metal helps prevent cost downtime and damage to expensive machinery further down the production line. Whole log, cant, belt and vibrating conveyor systems are also available - call 318-841-4552 for details.