Gas Clip Technologies - H2S Monitor, Single Gas Clip SGC-H
Gas Clip Technologies Single Gas Clip is the most advanced, maintenance free, disposable H2S gas monitor/detector on the market. Unlike other disposable H2S monitors/detectors, the Single Gas Clip H2S Monitor combines a rugged design and reliability with advanced sensor resolution. Advanced micro processing capabilities on this H2S monitor allow for quick unit configuration adjustments to comply with current and evolving health and safety gas exposure regulations for workers in industrial environments.
Each Single Gas Clip H2S monitor comes with the following features:
- Unmatched sensor reliability for H2S
- Adjustable alarm set points
- Real-time gas reading capability
- 50% larger battery capacity
- 0.1 ppm resolution for sensor and display
- Two-way IR communication for event downloads, bump tests, unit configuration, and firmware updates
- Programmable unique 6 digit unit identification
- Bump Check confirmation/identification
- Optional Calibration
- Calibration confirmation/identification
- Docking capability with Gas Clip Technologies Clip Dock
- Model number: SGC-H (H2S)
Gas Clip Technologies H2S Monitor - Single Gas Clip Specifications:
- Size: 3.3 H " 2.0" 1.1 - (85 mm H " 50 mm W 28 mm D)
- Weight: 2.7 oz. (76 g)
- Temperature: H2S: -40°C to +50°C/ -40°F to +122°F
- Humidity: 5% to 95% non-condensing relative humidity
- Alarms: Visual, Vibrating and Audible (minimum 95 db)
- Tests: Full function self-test on activation and every 20 hours; continuous automatic battery and sensor tests
- Ratings: IP 67/ Complies with EMC directives 89/336/EEC
- Certifications: UL 913 and CSA-22.2 No 157 Class 1 Division 1&2 Groups A, B, C and D; ATEX: II 1 G Ex ia IIC T4; IECEX: Ex ia IIC T4
- Warranty: 2 years from activation, 1 year shelf life
- Measuring Range: H2S: 0-100 (Low alarm limit: 10 ppm; High alarm limit: 15 ppm)
H2S Monitor Special Features: Realtime gas display or time remaining; adjustable alarm set points and bump check reminder
Gas Clip Technologies H2S Monitor Additional Features:
Bump Check Reminder: All Single Gas Clip H2S monitors come standard with the bump check reminder feature. When activated, if the H2S monitor/detector has not been bump tested within the designated interval, the H2S monitor will emit both a flash and showacross the screen alerting the user, peer, or supervisor that the gas bump test is due. In addition to the flash, the TEST Icon will continually display in the upper left hand corner. This alert increases user accountability and allows for easier policy enforcement. Note the flash feature can be disabled within the IR Link software, if desired.
Programmable unique 6 digit ID: Considering the rugged environment these H2S monitors are often exposed to and used in, identification via serial number, sticker, or marker can be unreliable. With the unique ID feature, these H2S monitors can be identified with a simple push of a button. Available using both limited alpha and full numeric characters, each H2S monitor can be assigned a unique ID utilizing, for example an employee ID number, last 4 digits of SSN, or a job code. Unique ID's will also appear on event log reports and bump test logs. ID's will be displayed on the H2S monitor/detector screen in segments of 3 digits at a time (first 3 digits, then last 3 digits).
Adjustable alarm set points: To adapt with changing health and safety gas exposure regulations for workers in industrial environments , the Single Gas Clip H2S monitor alarm set points can be easily adjusted via the IR Link software or through the Clip Dock. H2S monitors/Detectors can also be special ordered with custom alarm set points. Please contact us at 800-592-6940 for more information.