Nano-Lok is ergonomically designed for ease-of-use and is ideal for direct connection to most harnesses. At only 1.6 lbs., it's virtually unnoticeable on your back, stays out of the way and can be easily used as a lanyard replacement. Whether your application requires single or twin leg configurations, mounting to an overhead anchor or for connection directly to a harness, there are more than 30 models to choose from to suit almost any application.
Nano-Lok locks quickly‚Äö√Ñ√Æstopping a fall within inches‚Äö√Ñ√Æproviding more protection at low heights. In addition, tension is always kept on the lifeline, which reduces dragging, snagging and trip falls. Both features are key safety improvements.
- i-Safe equipped
- Twin-leg 100% tie-off design
- Wide variety of configurations available
- Built-in connector for twin-leg SRL direct attachment to harness
- 3101277 Model - 6 ft (18m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema fiber and polyester web and steel rebar hooks, quick connector for harness mounting
- 3101279 Model - 6 ft (18m) twin-leg lifelines with 3/4" (19mm) Dyneema fiber and polyester web and snap hooks, quick connector for harness mounting
Swiveling Anchorage Loop
The anchorage loop on the Nano-Lok swivels preventing twisting and offering smoother operation. It also has an impact resistant housing that is high strength and provides maximum durability for this self retracting lifeline.
Extremely lightweight and compact
Nano-Lok self retracting lifeline starts at just 1.6-pounds it is the lightest and most compact unit on the market. It provides complete jobsite flexiblity and features an impact indicator in the integrated shock absorber. The 6-foot lifeline provides continuous fall protection without restriction.
The DBI-Sala Nano-Lok includes I-safe which helps track equipment and manage the inspection of your fall protecition equipment.