The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 is a beautifully balanced straight pruning saw with an 11-4/5-inch, ultra-strong, mono-constructed blade. The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency. The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology - The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide fast, clean and extremely smooth cutting action when using the Silky Gomtaro 102-30.
The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 offers a great combination of a high performance blade with an integrated non-slip cushioned comfort rubber handle that really sticks in your hands. The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 comes complete with a durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included. Overall, the Silky Gomtaro 102-30 embodies exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality.
The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 is ideal for all pruning tasks.
The Silky Gomtaro 102-30 is made in Japan.
GOMTARO is available in two teeth sizes/configurations (tpi - teeth per inch): 7 tpi - Large Teeth and 11 tpi - Fine Teeth, and five blade lengths: 7-inch (180 mm), 8-1/3-inch (210 mm), 9-1/2-inch (240 mm), 10-2/3-inch (270 mm) and 11-4/5-inch (300 mm).
Silky Gomtaro 102-30 Technical Features
- 11-4/5-inch (300 mm) blade length
- 7 teeth per inch (8 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- 0.6 pounds (260 grams) operating weight; 0.85 pounds (380 grams) weight with sheath
- Durable black polypropylene sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning & trimming, lawn & garden, construction
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship