DBI-Sala 3 ft Tie-Off Adapter
DBI-Sala tie-off adaptor is the most versatile anchorage connector combining ease of use, light weight and high strength (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength). This tie-off adapter provides you with an anchorage connector that can be used almost anywhere an anchorage point is needed. No matter what you are connecting to, DBI/SALA has a connector to get the job done and keep you safe in case of a fall.
- Pass-through design makes attaching to anchorage quick and easy
- 1-3/4" polyester strength member (5,000 lb. Min. tensile strength)
- 3" wide polyester wear pad for added abrasion resistance and product longevity
- 3 ft. in length, other lengths available
- Coated steel hardware for corrosion resistance and strength
- Meets or exceeds all applicable industry standards including OSHA, ANSI and the stringent ANSI Z359